Congratulations! We’ve finally and successfully made it to our favorite time of the season — whether through so called “shut downs” or much needed pauses of the hustle and bustle lifestyle, the holiday time always raises a cheerful Spirit in the right time! We had another chance to test and review a few of the best gifts for the entire family again, and wish you a wonderful time in giving and sharing to spread LOVE.
1. Natalie Me-gan Hair & Beauty – Staying home is no excuse to not look your best! With luxurious products for under $10, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Auntie, Friend or Cousin, can glam up their looks on a budget this holiday season. We got the chance to test a few lippies out and for a darker complexion our favorite is the “Poppin Pink” and “Cherry Red” hues, while a lighter complexion may be perfect for “Blossom” and “Peachy”. The lashes were phenomenal! The thickness and soft texture will have you skipping your appointments for fills and simply applying your reusable 3D Mink sets from now on.
This woman-owned and operates, indie brand, offers a wide variety of cruelty-free hydrating luxury matte lipsticks, lip glosses, and 3D mink faux voluminous lashes. Under $10. They also have clip-ins for almost any hair type and bundles galore for a great price! Get your cameras or book your next photoshoot after dolling up for the sake of self love! Visit www.nataliambeauty.com to select from a grand variety of items to suit any look you desire.
2. Rue Cler Games’ Brand New Card Game #FakeFacts – While spending time much more these days at home, this cool gift for your grown family and friends is sure to revive game night with current trivia that bring the tabloids to the kitchen table. A great way to reconnect at home and off the cell phones, #FakeFacts is a new trivia game testing how good its players are at spotting — or concocting — a lie. Unlike other traditional trivia and card games, #FakeFacts is perfect for those who love weird, hard-to-believe trivia, fast-paced social games, or just fooling their friends. Players can expect to learn (and fabricate!) bizarre, surprising, and totally unpredictable trivia — and the game’s structure makes it easy to play over video conferences.
Rue Cler Games was founded in 2020 by husband-and-wife team Stephen and Charell Chiger and specializes in building fun interactive games for people who want to play together. Made here in the US, #FakeFacts is sold online through The Game Crafter and priced at an affordable, $14.99. The game is family-friendly, appropriate for ages 12+.lie.
3. Tress Organix – Created by mompreneur and beauty enthusiast, Pam Trice, Tress Organix is an all-natural product line that was designed to revitalize damaged hair strands transforming them into stronger, longer tresses.
Besides the Hydration shampoo, Tress Organix is known for their amazing line of conditioners. Tress Organix Founder, Pam Trice says “while leave-ins are lightweight and can be left in the hair, deep conditioners promise long-lasting hair treatment and repair.” The Tress Organix Moisturizing Bliss Deep Conditioner is a great recommendation for deep conditioning. It contains coconut, avocado and olive oils, all of which serve to prevent breakage, improve hair elasticity and strength, and therefore aid styling.
4. Cornet Barcelona Handcrafted Stained Wine Glass Collection – brighten up your Holiday display with unique stemware inspired by the work of Antoni Gaudí Cornet, the renowned Spanish artist whose breathtaking Basilica in Barcelona draws over 4.5 million visitors annually.
Glassblowing is an art form which traces back to the Roman Empire. It involves heating glass to between 1,600 and 1,900°F, then carefully forming the fiery-hot blobs with a keen eye and steady hand. Mouth-blown glass represents the magic connection between the artisan and the medium—in this case, molten glass. The artisan becomes alchemist, transforming raw materials into useful, beautiful, and most importantly, unique art pieces.
Not just for wine lovers, the Handcrafted stemless glasses are the perfect size for a pre-dinner cocktail or for beautiful water glasses. Or choose stemmed glassware, decanters, and other pieces that come in a variety of sizes to fit any preference and any budget. Shop today at www.cornetbarcelona.com
5. Nobis Canadian Outerwear – Fall/Winter 2020 Collection. With price ranges from $13-$950 of ethical 100% Canadian Duck Down this Women’s, Men’s and Children’s line is sure to stop traffic and keep you covered during the